News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your one week free trial for StreetInsider Premium here.
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
INITIAL DECLARATION OF BENEFICIAL OWNER OF THE SECURITIES
Filed under Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
1. Name and address of reporting person
2. Date of the event requiring a report (month/day/year)
3. Issuer name
SONIM TECHNOLOGIES INC
4. Relationship between the reporting person(s) and the issuer
(Check all that apply)
|5. In case of modification, date of filing of the original (month/day/year)|
6. Individual or joint/group filing (check the applicable row)
|Table I – Beneficial Ownership Non-Derivative Securities|
|1. Collateral Title (Instr. 4)||2. Amount of beneficial ownership (Instr. 4)||3. Form of ownership: direct (D) or indirect (I) (Instr. 5)||4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)|
Table II – Derivative Beneficial Ownership Securities
(for example, puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
|1. Derived Title Title (Instr. 4)||2. Exercise date and expiry date (month/day/year)||3. Title and amount of the securities underlying the derivative securities (Instr. 4)||4. Conversion or exercise price of the derivative security||5. Form of ownership: direct (D) or indirect (I) (Instr. 5)||6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)|
|Exercise date||Expiration date||Title||Amount or number of shares|
|Explanation of answers:|
|List of supporting documents: Exhibit 24 – Power of Attorney|
|/s/ Hao (Peter) Liu, by proxy for Jeffrey Wang, Head of Reporting Person||07/14/2022|
|** Signature of the declarant||Date|
|Reminder: Declare on a separate line for each category of securities of which you are the direct or indirect beneficial owner.|
|* If the form is completed by more than one declarant,
Section 4 (b)(v).
|** Intentional inaccuracies or omissions of facts are federal criminal offenses
18 USC 1001 and 15 USC 78ff(a).
|Note: Submit three copies of this form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient,
Instruction 6 for the procedure.
|Persons responding to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB number.|
All hereby know that the undersigned does, constitutes and appoints each of the Hao (Peter) Liu and Clayton Croliusor one of them acting alone, and with full power of substitution and resubstitution, the true and legitimate agent of the undersigned (each of these persons and their substitutes being hereinafter referred to as the “agent”), with full powers to act in the name of the undersigned and in his name, place and place, in all capacities, for:
1. Prepare, sign and submit to the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) a Form of Identification, including any amendments thereto, and any other documentation necessary or appropriate to obtain codes and passwords enabling the undersigned to make electronic filings with the SEC of reports required or deemed by counsel to be in fact advisable under Section 13 or Section 16 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (the “Exchange Act”) ) or any SEC rules or regulations;
2. Prepare, execute and submit to the SEC, Sonim Technologies, Inc. (the “Company”), and/or any national stock exchange on which the securities of the Company are listed, all reports (including amendments thereto) which the undersigned is required to file with the SEC, or which the attorney in fact considers it advisable to file with the SEC, pursuant to Section 13 or Section 16 of the Exchange Act or any rule or regulation thereunder , or under Rule 144 under the Securities Act of 1933 (“Rule 144”), with respect to any securities of the Company, including Forms 3, 4 and 5, Schedules 13D and 13G and Forms 144; and
3. Obtain, as representative of the undersigned and on behalf of the undersigned, information regarding transactions in the equity securities of the Company from any third party, including the Company and any broker, dealer, benefit plan administrator corporate and trustees, and the undersigned hereby authorizes such third party to disclose such information to the attorney-in-fact.
The undersigned acknowledges that:
|a) This power of attorney authorizes, but does not oblige, the agent to act in its discretion on the information provided to this agent without independent verification of this information;|
|b) All documents prepared or executed by the de facto attorney on behalf of the undersigned pursuant to this power of attorney shall be in such form and contain such information as the de facto attorney, in its discretion, deems necessary or advisable;|
|(c) Neither the Company nor the Attorney-in-fact assumes any responsibility for the undersigned’s liability to comply with the requirements of Section 13 or Section 16 of the Exchange Act or Rule 144, no liability of the undersigned for any failure to comply with these requirements, or any liability of the undersigned for disgorgement of profits under Section 16(b) of the Exchange Act; and|
|d) This power of attorney does not relieve the undersigned of his responsibility to comply with the obligations of the undersigned under Section 13 or Section 16 of the Exchange Act, including, without limitation, the requirements of declaration under section 13 or section 16 of the Exchange Act.|
The undersigned hereby grants to the agent full power and authority to do and perform all acts and things necessary, necessary or desirable to be done in connection with the foregoing, as fully, for all purposes, as the undersigned could or may do in person, hereby ratifying and confirming all that the attorney, or his or her appointees, will lawfully do or cause to be done under this power of attorney.
This Power of Attorney shall remain in full force and effect until the undersigned is no longer required to file Forms 4 or 5 or Schedules 13D or 13G or Forms 144 with respect to the undersigned’s holdings and dealings in securities of the company, unless revoked earlier. by the undersigned in a signed writing delivered to the agent. This proxy revokes all previous proxies regarding the subject matter of this proxy.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has signed this power of attorney dated July 14, 2022.
|/s/ Jeffrey Wang|
|Last name:||Jeffrey Wang|
||individually and as a manager|
|of AJP Holding Company, LLC|